TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
. Home . Bookstore . Audio & Video . Read Articles Testimonials Testimonials . Shopping Cart . Contact Us . Forum  
TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Cell Leader's Discussion Area
 What's on your mind?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* Forum Code is ON
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

This field helps prevent automated access
Enter the code as it is shown below:  
  The CAPTCHA image Listen (mp3)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tjgal220 Posted - 05/16/2004 : 22:47:15
Hello everyone...I am looking for creative and effective ways to approach communion in my cell group. My cell group is comprised of members who have had a very tradtional baptist background where the real meaning of communion has gotten lost in all the "ceremony" I'm looking to reconnect my cell members with the real reason we take communion.

Any ideas?
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
daphne kirk Posted - 05/17/2004 : 13:36:11
I have spent some time looking at this from the point of view of including children. This naturally took me back to look at what I see is the Biblical basis for communion. I have addressed this in my book called "When a child asks to take communion" (I believe it is available from Touch) but it also gives many creative ideas for celebrating it both in the home and in the cell group.

Hope this helps!

Daphne Kirk
Reconnecting the generations and releasing young people and children to have an uncompromising passion for Jesus with a heart for mission and evangelism.

TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum © Copyright 2010 TOUCH Outreach Ministries, Inc. All rights reserved. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000