TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
. Home . Bookstore . Audio & Video . Read Articles Testimonials Testimonials . Shopping Cart . Contact Us . Forum  
TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Ask The Experts!
 Pick Joel Comiskey's Brain
 Determining your 12

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

This field helps prevent automated access
Enter the code as it is shown below:  
  The CAPTCHA image Listen (mp3)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
cdhale Posted - 06/24/2004 : 04:49:33
Joel,
I have read quite extensively on G12 (read both of your books about it several times). One thing that I haven't seen mentioned (or else I just missed it), is how you count couples.

What I mean by that is that when you have homogenous groups, men lead men and each man can be one of your 12. Likewise with women. However, if you have a couples group, which is led by a couple, do the leadership couple count as 1 in your group of 12 or 2?

I don't know that it is terribly important, but I was curious about it.

BTW, just finished your book on devotional times and loved it. Great job and thanks, it has been very helpful in my own quiet time.

God Bless,
clint
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Joel Comiskey Posted - 08/11/2004 : 18:36:13
just to say that i've committed myself to check this web site each Tuesday so do please feel free to ask questions, enter your comments, etc.

Joel Comiskey
www.comiskey.org
cdhale Posted - 08/03/2004 : 14:55:31
Thanks for the reply. As I told you via email, I apologize for the rude post.

God Bless,
clint
Joel Comiskey Posted - 08/03/2004 : 13:40:40
I'M SOOOOO SORRRYY I DIDN'T REPLY SOONER. RANDALL IS RIGHT, I HAD NO IDEA YOU HAD POSTED THIS POSTED. FEEL FREE ALSO TO EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT joelcomiskey@msn.com FOR ANY OTHER QUESTIONS. WITH REGARD TO YOUR QUESTION, HOWEVER, I FULLY ENDORSE COUNTING THE COUPLE AS A UNIT, AND THUS A HUSBAND AND WIFE TEAM MIGHT HAVE TWELVE COUPLES UNDER THEIR CARE. THE TWELVE COUPLES WOULD THEN MAKE UP THE G12 GROUP. I'M IMPRESSED THAT YOU'VE ALSO READ "FROM TWELVE TO THREE" AND THUS, YOU'LL KNOW THAT I RECOMMEND A G3 GROUP FOR A LAY PERSON. THUS, A LAY COUPLE MIGHT HAVE A G3 GROUP OF THREE MARRIED COUPLES. I KNOW THAT "IT'S IN VOGUE" TO DO THE STRICT GENDER BASED THING (MEN OR WOMEN) BUT I'M STILL OF THE OPINION THAT THE FAMILY (HETEROGENOUS GROUP) IS STILL THE BREAD AND BUTTER TYPE CELL GROUP FOR TODAY'S SOCIETY. AGAIN, SORRY FOR NOT POSTING SOONER!

BLESSINGS ON YOU,

JOEL

Joel Comiskey
www.comiskey.org
touchadmin Posted - 08/03/2004 : 10:59:38
Clint, the problem is that Joel forgets to check this board as often as he should. I'll email him and ask him to reply to you here.

Randall Neighbour
Forum Administrator
cdhale Posted - 08/02/2004 : 08:42:08
Glad my question wasn't too important or needed a quick answer.

TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum © Copyright 2010 TOUCH Outreach Ministries, Inc. All rights reserved. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000