TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
. Home . Bookstore . Audio & Video . Read Articles Testimonials Testimonials . Shopping Cart . Contact Us . Forum  
TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Ask The Experts!
 Pick Joel Comiskey's Brain
 Differences between two similar books

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

This field helps prevent automated access
Enter the code as it is shown below:  
  The CAPTCHA image Listen (mp3)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pastorkcjones Posted - 08/07/2004 : 17:04:30
What is the difference of target or purpose of "Reap the Harvest" as opposed to "The Home Cell Group Explosion?" They both seem to be general introductions to Cell Groups.

KC Jones

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Joel Comiskey Posted - 08/17/2004 : 09:11:51
You're welcome

Joel Comiskey
www.comiskey.org
pastorkcjones Posted - 08/15/2004 : 16:18:41
Thank You kindly for your response!

KC Jones

KC Jones
Joel Comiskey Posted - 08/11/2004 : 18:43:04
I'm so sorry that I didn't answer this question earlier and I have committed myself to check this web site each Tuesday. Your question was:
What is the difference of target or purpose of "Reap the Harvest" as opposed to "The Home Cell Group Explosion?" They both seem to be general introductions to Cell Groups.
ALLOW ME TO RESPOND WITH CAPS. BOTH BOOKS ARE BASIC INTRODUCTIONS. SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME, HOWEVER, THAT REAP THE HARVEST IS A BETTER INTRODUCTION FOR THOSE NEW IN CELL CHURCH BECAUSE IT GIVES THE ENTIRE PICTURE OF WHAT THE CELL CHURCH IS AND HOW IT WORKS. HOME CELL GROUP EXPLOSION, ON THE OTHER HAND, TEACHES A CELL LEADER HOW TO MORE EFFECTIVELY MULTIPLY HIS OR HER GROUP, USING MY STATISTICAL SURVEY AS THE BASIS FOR DETERMING WHAT TO WORK ON. HINT: 1. IF SOMEONE WANTED TO GET TO THE HEART OF "REAP THE HARVEST" I WOULD ENCOURAGE THEM JUST TO READ SECTIONS ONE AND THREE AND TO SKIP SECTION TWO. IF I WOULD HAVE WRITTEN THE BOOK OVER AGAIN, I WOULD HAVE EXCLUDED SECTION TWO (IT'S PRACTICALLY ANOTHER BOOK). ALSO, THE NEW EDITION OF HOME CELL GROUP EXPLOSION INCLUDES A STUDY GUIDE (WHICH WAS PREVIOUSLY SOLD SEPARTELY) THAT CAN BE USED AS A TEACHING TOOL FOR THIS BOOK.

BLESSINGS,

JOEL

Joel Comiskey
www.comiskey.org

TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum © Copyright 2010 TOUCH Outreach Ministries, Inc. All rights reserved. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000