TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
. Home . Bookstore . Audio & Video . Read Articles Testimonials Testimonials . Shopping Cart . Contact Us . Forum  
TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Ask The Experts!
 Pick Randall Neighbour's Brain
 Old Touch resources

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

This field helps prevent automated access
Enter the code as it is shown below:  
  The CAPTCHA image Listen (mp3)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
cdhale Posted - 09/03/2004 : 09:24:30
Randall,
I have a copy of the old versions of some of the equipping track books. We are currently devising and coming up with our own resources for this now, but I was wondering if it would be possible to use any of the pictures in these old books for our stuff.

Some of the diagrams, etc are good and we might could use them. Of course, if not that is OK, too.

Thanks,
clint
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cdhale Posted - 09/14/2004 : 00:25:50
I don't actually have any picked out. I was just wondering generally. Guess that isn't a good question..ha

Well, when I do the next book for our study, I will see if there are some I would like to use and then I will email them to you.

thanks,
clint
touchadmin Posted - 09/13/2004 : 21:37:41
Please email me as to which illustrations you'd like to use and I'll let you know if we own them. Some of the images used in our stuff belong to the artist and we don't have permission for others to use them.

randall@cellgrouppeople.com

Randall Neighbour
Forum Administrator

TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum © Copyright 2010 TOUCH Outreach Ministries, Inc. All rights reserved. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000