TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
. Home . Bookstore . Audio & Video . Read Articles Testimonials Testimonials . Shopping Cart . Contact Us . Forum  
TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Cell Leader's Discussion Area
 What's on your mind?
 Looking for some ideas and input

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

This field helps prevent automated access
Enter the code as it is shown below:  
  The CAPTCHA image Listen (mp3)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Front Porch Posted - 03/27/2007 : 22:33:52
Dear Friends,

I approached the owner/operator of a local resturant about forming a Christian lunch or breakfast group in the resturant and he got back with me with some interest. I am wanting some feed back on how you feel I could structure this group. I will advertise it to the local businesses through hand delivered flyers. We are probably looking at an hour and a half time frame but people coming in and out due to their lunch/breakfast schedule. I want to keep a cell format as closely as I can. Do you have any ideas?

Thanks,
Tim Wessley

Christianity is not a religion...it's a Lifestyle.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Gospelizer Posted - 05/02/2007 : 15:11:34
Although I don't quite know the situation, I would you an abbreviated and modified version of the "4 w's."

Start with your icebreaker question.
Have a worship time.
Have an abbreviated Bible study that focuses on a particular area of interest for your target group. Make sure the gospel is given.
Have an abbreviated time of application and ministry (I am assuming that you have some Christians in the group). If your goal is evangelism, then always be moving toward that.
May or may not want to have a "witness" time, depending on the make-up of your group.
Conclude with a good time of prayer.

Hope this helps a bit.

TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum © Copyright 2010 TOUCH Outreach Ministries, Inc. All rights reserved. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000