TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
. Home . Bookstore . Audio & Video . Read Articles Testimonials Testimonials . Shopping Cart . Contact Us . Forum  
TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Ask The Experts!
 Pick Randall Neighbour's Brain
 A second set of eyes

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

This field helps prevent automated access
Enter the code as it is shown below:  
  The CAPTCHA image Listen (mp3)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ontherock Posted - 11/15/2005 : 11:36:17
Randall

Thank you for this forum. I just found it today and it has been very encouraging.

I was wondering if you know of anyone who would be interested in an email conversation to provide a "second set of eyes" for me. I have been pastoring a small church in Canada for 3 & 1/2 years and have been leading the board and leadership team on a journey toward cells for the past 2 years. We began a prototype group this spring which was more disappointing than successful -- but I have learned alot through the process. We have just begun a second go at the prototype group and prayerfully hope to multiply to 2 or 3 cells in the spring of 2006.

My concern is that there may be key things I am missing or mistakes we are making that I am blind to and would love to share our journey with someone who has experience and could both encourage and evaluate. If you know of anyone who might be interested to help in this way could you let me know

In Christ,
Todd

Todd MacPherson
Calvary Church
ontherock@kmts.ca
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
touchadmin Posted - 04/27/2006 : 09:09:52
Todd and Stuart:

You (and anyone else reading this post for that matter) can always email me directly for help, advice, encouragement or just to talk or get some prayer!

My email address is: randall-at-touchusa-dot-org

(You'll have to pull out the hyphens and enterpret this address a bit... I don't post my email address in regular form due to the overwhelming amount of spam it produces!)

You can also call me on our toll free number (it's at the top of the page), and if I'm not on the phone with someone else or out of town, I'll be happy to visit with you at length about whatever you need to talk about. I talk for a half hour or more to pastors all the time. It's my role here and I love it!

Randall Neighbour
Forum Administrator
Stuart Posted - 03/10/2006 : 22:31:11
Todd,

I am not sure if you got my email sent out, but I am in the same boat and would love to chat with you about your journey. I am planting in Surfside Beach, SC and would love to process this journey with those who are seasoned and also who are blazing new trails.

Blessings,

Stuart Royall
180-Degrees
sroyall@sc.rr.com

TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum © Copyright 2010 TOUCH Outreach Ministries, Inc. All rights reserved. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000