TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
. Home . Bookstore . Audio & Video . Read Articles Testimonials Testimonials . Shopping Cart . Contact Us . Forum  
TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Ask The Experts!
 Pick Daphne Kirk's Brain
 Children in Cell

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

This field helps prevent automated access
Enter the code as it is shown below:  
  The CAPTCHA image Listen (mp3)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rachelbaptist Posted - 06/16/2006 : 00:16:46
What do you do with children who are part of the Cell. These children are brought along to cell by their parents.
Is there a separate program for them during the cell?
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
daphne kirk Posted - 06/21/2006 : 03:56:26
Children who come to the cell with their parents are part of the community of the cell. This is a very Biblical context for them. My book "Heirs Together" would be an excellent resource for you to explore this whole topic as it gives the values and the practical outworking of havign them present. http://www.touchusa.org/store/content/childrengroupresources.asp.

Basically the children take full part in the Welcome, icebreaker and Worship. They then have a separate time where each member of the cell group takes their turn in facillitating them through the Word and Witness section. This is generally called the "Kid's Slot" and is run on the same theme as the adults. At the end of the meeting the adults share with the children, and the children with the adults as they asnwer the question together "What did the Holy Spirit do among us?" The book Cell Resources will give you cell agendas (including Kids Slot) to help you start the process. http://www.touchusa.org/store/content/childrengroupresources.asp.

This is a very simplisitc answer - the books will help with detail. Do feel free to ask more! Above all it returns the children to live among the community of God just as they did in Biblical times - it empowers parents to dsciple their own children and restores the Biblical generational flow to the Body of Christ.

Reconnecting the generations and releasing young people and children to have an uncompromising passion for Jesus with a heart for mission and evangelism. www.Gnation2gnation.com

TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum © Copyright 2010 TOUCH Outreach Ministries, Inc. All rights reserved. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000