TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
. Home . Bookstore . Audio & Video . Read Articles Testimonials Testimonials . Shopping Cart . Contact Us . Forum  
TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pastor's discussion area
 What's on your mind?
 New Cell Member Book Just Released
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Forum Admin

119 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2004 :  22:41:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, but I just gotta share this news.

My latest book just came out, entitled Community Life 101, which is a pocket sized book geared for cell members. I purposely used "small group" in the sub title and throughout the book to help aleviate any concerns some have with the generic name "cell".

This is a quick read to help stagnant cell members come into a new understanding that their group must be more than a once a week meeting and that everyone has a part to play in the life of the group in the areas of prayer, edification, evangelism and working hard to "grow up" and lead his or her own group.

I filled the pages with stories... some funny, some serious. The chapter on relational evangelism never uses the dreaded "e" word once... most Christians in the US today hear the word and run for the hills. This is a soft sell on relating to unchurched people.

If you get the book and read it, I'd like to get your feedback here in this thread. Let me know what you liked or disliked about it.

PS - To find out more about the book, go to the front page of our site and scroll down. There's a photo of it and a link to learn more and order it.

Randall Neighbour
Forum Administrator

Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2005 :  15:43:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have ordered a copy of this book and looking forward to recieving it.

I have read Beckham's The Second Reformation, The Church COmes Home by Banks & Banks, and have just started Where do we go from here.

I have been looking for something small and give to others to help paint a picture of the vision I am catching.

Will leave feedback once I've had the opportunity to read through it.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum © Copyright 2010 TOUCH Outreach Ministries, Inc. All rights reserved. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000