TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
. Home . Bookstore . Audio & Video . Read Articles Testimonials Testimonials . Shopping Cart . Contact Us . Forum  
TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Ask The Experts!
 Pick Joel Comiskey's Brain
 Transitioning to a cell church
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Kyran89
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2004 :  13:43:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our pastor began Cell groups (LIFE groups) in our church several years without setting the groundwork for them with value changing from the pulpit, prototype group, etc. He started the leaders off in a "protype" group for several months that was centered on way to deep teaching on why cell's and never changed any hearts. Then he just signed up the church and off we went. I have been a LIFE group leader from the beginning and have been a "Zone" pastor for nearly three years and we are having to build the road as we walk upon it with much help from Robbi at touch and PRAYER, PRAYER, PRAYER!!!! It is not easy, I would highly suggest you follow the suggestions that of Touch in their confernece and book "Making Cell Groups Work" You won't regret the wait. If you have already began, good luck and my prayers are with you cause I know it isn't the easiest thing to do!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Joel Comiskey

USA
30 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2004 :  08:12:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AMEN TO THE PRAYER, PRAYER, AND MORE PRAYER. THIS CERTAINLY IS THE KEY!

Joel Comiskey
www.comiskey.org
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum © Copyright 2010 TOUCH Outreach Ministries, Inc. All rights reserved. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000