TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
. Home . Bookstore . Audio & Video . Read Articles Testimonials Testimonials . Shopping Cart . Contact Us . Forum  
TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Ask The Experts!
 Pick Ralph Neighbour's Brain
 Church Administration
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rev Kev
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2004 :  11:12:16  Show Profile
Hi Ralph,

I will be soon pastoring a traditional church through transition to cell ministry. I am wrapping up The Second Reformation and am also starting Where Do We Go From Here. As I've read through the former, I've come to realize that the transition will take longer than I was wanting...yet, the Holy Spirit was faithful to persuade me to be patient, as it would be best for all involved. A couple of questions come to mind as I prayerfully ponder this transition. In a small cell church (30-40) with a decent-sized church building (seats 130) that is currently listed with a real estate agent, how are the following handled in other cell churches?

1. Building and grounds maintenance
2. Church finances
3. Ushering, greeting, etc during Cellebration Service
4. Sunday School for children

Thanks for your time,
Kev

I need ALL of Christ;
The body and the Head

touchadmin
Forum Admin

USA
119 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2004 :  16:30:36  Show Profile
I think you should post this question in a general area as well to get input from as many pastors as possible. It's different for each church!

Pastor, as you read this, give Kev some feedback here!

Randall Neighbour
Forum Administrator
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum © Copyright 2010 TOUCH Outreach Ministries, Inc. All rights reserved. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000