TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
. Home . Bookstore . Audio & Video . Read Articles Testimonials Testimonials . Shopping Cart . Contact Us . Forum  
TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Ask The Experts!
 Pick Ralph Neighbour's Brain
 the Korean connection
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

srcorey
Starting Member

Korea
1 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2004 :  07:50:12  Show Profile
Uncle Ralph,
You may vaguely remember me contacting the forum in late'03 early '04 trying to locate a cell church in Uijonbou, Korea. Here's the rest of the story.

God had other plans for me. I arrived in Korea and reported to my area up by the DMZ. My second day in country I was jerked out of the inprocessing and sent back to Seoul. I was being transferred! What a God surprise! I have nurtured a desire for over 8 years to get a glimpse at the guts of the "world's largest cell church." I was in church my first Sunday in country and have been in the International Chapel Sunday School Ministry of the FGC since my arrival.

Here's more of the story. I have undertaken to get our (international) cell groups going again. The English speaking groups have fallen into stagnant Bible study formats.(long story)

Saving face is very important in this culture, and I'm quietly helping fix a run-down cell program in the small group of English speaking worshippers (about 200). I would like to use the Touch materials and you are more acessible than Dr. Cho so I have two questions for you:
1. Are you still in relationship with Dr Yonggi Cho, of FGC in Korea?
2. Would he be in agreement to your English material being used in his church among international Christians who speak English?

I know I can borrow freely from the Hurston's articles and he will trust Dr John and Karen Hurston, but they don't have the published training materials Touch has. Any ideas or warnings?

Thanks for your time,
Randy Corey

Randall Corey
   Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum © Copyright 2010 TOUCH Outreach Ministries, Inc. All rights reserved. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000