TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
. Home . Bookstore . Audio & Video . Read Articles Testimonials Testimonials . Shopping Cart . Contact Us . Forum  
TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Cell-Based Church Planting Forum
 Cell-Based House Church Planting
 Where to pre-view materials
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dennis0027
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2006 :  17:14:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Dr. Neigobour.
We are trying to start Chinese cell groups in Frisco/Plano, Texas area. I have listened Dr. Neighbour's tape from 1994 meeting in Taiwan and would like materials to start cell group. Is there any way to view all the materials before we purchase some? I have only very limited financial resources. I was shocked when I see the price ;-) but would very much like to get all the help we can for the cell groups.

BTW how is Singapore Faith Baptist Church doing now (# of members, directions)?

touchadmin
Forum Admin

USA
119 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  10:04:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is no "preview" of the materials, but I'm happy to help you decide what to purchase first. Lots of our books do have the table of contents and the first chapter in PDF format available online. Just click the "more information" button at the bottom of the item's description in the catalog area. If you do not see a "more information" link on the bottom left, then it will not be available as of yet (it's not missing, it's just not available as of yet).

Blessings!

Randall Neighbour
Forum Administrator
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum © Copyright 2010 TOUCH Outreach Ministries, Inc. All rights reserved. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000