TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
. Home . Bookstore . Audio & Video . Read Articles Testimonials Testimonials . Shopping Cart . Contact Us . Forum  
TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Ask The Experts!
 Pick Randall Neighbour's Brain
 Networking
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Front Porch
Starting Member

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  23:44:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Am I to assume that if I do not see any Disciples of Christ churches in the networking section of this website that as far as you know there are none. I am in KC and am wanting to plant a cell church- possibly through the Disciples denomination. I would like to be in contact via email with a fellow DOC cell church. Could you give me some insight to why DOC churches do not follow cell church format?

Thanks,
Tim Wessley

Christianity is not a religion...it's a Lifestyle.

touchadmin
Forum Admin

USA
119 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2006 :  08:19:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tim, that's not a fair assumption. Over in the networking area (Cellnet listings) the denominations or groups in the pull down menu are generated by the people who sign up to share their information. If no one from your group or denom. has signed up, it will not be in the list.

The cellnet list is opt in and is not an accurate representation of all the churches in our database or churches doing cell groups in the USA.

However, to say that no one in the Disciples of Christ is doing cells is not accurate. It may be that there are quite a few of them, but they've not wandered into the networking area of our web site and then taken the time to sign up.

If you sign up, you may find a lot of interest from those who contact you.

Randall Neighbour
Forum Administrator
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum © Copyright 2010 TOUCH Outreach Ministries, Inc. All rights reserved. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000