TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
. Home . Bookstore . Audio & Video . Read Articles Testimonials Testimonials . Shopping Cart . Contact Us . Forum  
TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Ask The Experts!
 Pick Ralph Neighbour's Brain
 Should I or Should I not?
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2004 :  00:25:33  Show Profile
Ralph: I attended the Cell conference at Celebration Church in Metarie, LA March 12-13. I resigned as pastor of a small problematic SBC church that Sunday, March 14th, knowing that God was wanting to prepare my wife and me for the cell ministry as our next step of journeying in Him.
As we pray to begin our first cell group in our home in Gautier, MS, the question that I keep asking myself in my mind, is should I intentionally invite others ( those who were our supporters )from the church that I've been pastoring to begin something new with us, or should I just let them know what we're doing and see if they have an interest, or should I just start with all new people?
We both will have to secure other employment as we begin this new work. Please pray for us as you remember us from time to time. Have a blessed day in the Lord!!!

Link H
Starting Member

16 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2004 :  23:07:13  Show Profile
You might be encouraged to talk to Dan Hubbell, who also felt led to leave a SBC church many years ago and got into starting home groups. Youc an see if his testimony is online at or just email him.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TOUCH Outreach Group Life Forum © Copyright 2010 TOUCH Outreach Ministries, Inc. All rights reserved. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000