Important note: We still have a small supply of the horizontal version of this book (9x6 saddle stapled) and this is what you will receive if you order it and do not request the vertical (6x9 paperback) version in the notes box during checkout. By May of 2012, the horizontal version will be discontinued and the only version available will be the vertical version. Thank you.
Buy 15 or more and save 10% • Buy 26 or more and save 20%
Buy 46 or more and save 30% • Buy 100 or more and save 35%
Read a sample of this book by clicking here.
This 11-week workbook focuses on God’s values and builds on what was learned in Beginning the Journey.
The Arrival Kit is somewhat of a condensed version of two best-selling previous titles written by Dr. Neighbour, The Survival Kit for New Christians
and Living your Christian Values.The Arrival Kit's topics include:
- Defining spiritual maturity in a way an new believer will understand
- The need to discard worldly values for God's values
- The power behind confessing ungodly strongholds
- The damage caused by soul ties and idolatry
- Learning to hear God’s voice and respond
- Finding one's significance in Christ
- The priesthood of all believers and what it offers the new Christian
- Reaching the lost for Christ as normal part of the Christian walk
Much like Beginning the Journey
, this resource is designed with daily growth guides on each topic. The believer will learn various aspects of each topic each day in a 15 minute, two page self-study. Mentor's notes are included.100,000 copies in print, and used in every major denomination, stream and kind of church!
You will find the theology solid, and it will move your members out of the pews and into ministry to one another as they discard worldly views and practices for Godly values.
Author: Ralph W. Neighbour, Jr.
Page Count: 144